Oxenholme House

Oxenholme House was built in 1890 for Charles Henry Wilson who lived there until his death in 1927. 

Ernest Temple lived at Oxenholme House from before 1946 until 1957. 

Mrs J Harrison was living at Oxenholme House in 1996. 

oxenholme house

See 2011 Sales Particulars

Car Park for Station Users in grounds of Oxenholme House 2018

Comments are closed.