Goods Yard

The Goods Yard at Oxenholme was situated on the up line side. It included a crane, a goods shed and cattle pens.

In 1957 there was a Cold Storage Depot for J. Lyons & Co.

The station closed to goods traffic in 1965.

We are hoping to get permission to include photographs of the former Goods Yard.

Comments are closed